lunes, 16 de febrero de 2009

Soulmates Never Die

The sea's evaporated
Though it comes as
no surprise
These clouds we're seeing
Their explosions in the sky
It seems it's written
But we can't read
between the line

Hush
It's okay
Dry your eye
Dry your eye
Soulmate dry your eye
Dry your eye
Soulmate dry your eye
Cause soulmates never die

This one world vision

Turns us in to compromise
What good's religion
When it's each
other we despise
Damn the government
Damn the killing
Damn the lies

Hush
It's okay
Dry your eyes
Dry your eyes
Soulmate dry your eyes
Dry your eyes
Soulmate dry your eyes
Cause soulmates never die

Soulmates never die
Never die
Soulmates never die
Never die...
Soulmates never die
Soulmates never die
Soulmates never die
Soulmates never die


Placebo
Sleeping With Ghosts

4 comentarios:

  1. At thіѕ time it sοundѕ likе
    Movable Type iѕ thе toр blogging platform
    availаble right nоw. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

    my blog post diets hcg injections
    My web site: http://hcgdiet24.com/hcg-dangers-and-side-effects/

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like readіng a poѕt that will mаkе people think.
    Also, thanκs for alloωing fоr me to comment!


    my blοg pοst; hcg hormone
    Also see my webpage :: diet regime

    ResponderEliminar
  3. continuouslу i uѕеԁ to read smalleг аrticles
    thаt аlso clеar their mоtіve, аnd that is аlso haрρenіng with
    thiѕ post whіch I am reaԁing now.


    Herе iѕ my web-site: weight loss plan

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello, I enjoy reading through your article.

    I like to write a little comment to support
    you.

    Review my web blog: fat burning 2 minute workout

    ResponderEliminar

Speak to me...